Janus’ dedicated team is continuously working to provide one of the best EMR application platforms to physicians. The UI is designed to be extremely intuitive, which increases accuracy and efficiency, while reducing stress. In plain terms, you can find what you need to find, quickly and easily.
The technology platforms used in the application are:
Flex: Flex is robust commercial application for interactive and dynamic web application development. There are some obvious advantages of using Flex for a fast dynamic web app, chief of which is the fact that Flex is based on Flash and relies on using dialect XML or MXML. This makes it an ideal for a deep internet application, as it’s functional with almost any backend technology and HTTP server.
The client environment of Flex allows the application to process a massive amount of information without any appreciable performance lag at the client end. So applications developed with it combine amazing functionality with a visually appealing interface. Oh… unparalleled multimedia capabilities and unlimited customization are benefits as well.
iOS Apple: Janus enrolled with Ios apple program to develop the Atreya EMR iPhone application. The iPhone application of Atreya is available now in the iPhone app store under the name “Atreya EMR”
Android: Atreya EMR is in beta for the Android platform. We expect release by December 2011.
Why choose Cloud Computing?
- You no longer have to pay for someone (or an entire team of “someones”) to manage day to day operations, such as installing and updating software, installing and managing email servers and/or file servers, run backups, etc. The beauty of cloud computing is that all of the business of maintaining the service or application is the responsibility of the cloud vendor, not yours. You just get the benefits, without the work or upkeep. And everything *always* works.
- You no longer have to buy / update software. Besides the convenience of not having to buy software programs, you also need not worry about updates / patches / or even compatibility. Hey, that’s refreshing!
- You may be able to consolidate your separate application needs into one multi-application cloud computing service. That’s what we were thinking when we developed Atreya EMR. It’s an “all in one” EMR application.
- You may be able to cut back on system hardware. File storage, data backup, and software programs all take up a lot of space on servers/computers. Not to mention newer applications need updated hardware. With cloud computing, you instead use someone else’s servers / hardware to store all this data, freeing up your in-house computer equipment for other purposes (or even letting you reduce your inventory and hardware expense.)
- A cloud computing application may make integration easier. Because many cloud computing applications include an Application Programming Interface (API), you will likely be able to find “compatible” applications rather than having to pay to have the applications you want to be customized for you. This can save you a HUGE amount of money.
- Cloud computing applications are regularly updated, so you don’t have to spend time and money doing it. This also gives you the advantage of always having access to an application’s latest features and functions.
- Cloud computing allows you and your employees easy access to applications and data from different computers and devices. ”As more consumers and businesses adopt tools such as smart phones and tablets, the ability to host data in the cloud and access it from just about anywhere on the planet is quickly becoming vital“, says Omar El Akkad in Outsource IT Headaches to the Cloud. We agree.
- Cloud computing lets you start up or grow your small business quickly. It’s a lot easier (and faster) to sign up for a cloud computing application than to buy a server, get it up and running, and then install your desired software on it. Oh… was that an error? Call support…
With the cloud, you just use the “always-up” applications. And because you don’t need to buy hardware and software, your start up or expansion is cheaper, too. Get a quote today.